Blend, freeze & enjoy – Cool off this summer with a refreshing fruity popsicle treat.
While summer days in Middle Tennessee are often hot and humid, these two-ingredient popsicles are a perfect way to beat the heat.
- 2 cups blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups low-fat or fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- Purée blueberries and yogurt in a blender on high speed.
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle slot and insert sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Lindsay MacNab, MS, is a soon-to-be registered dietitian, health nut and deep dish pizza addict from the wonderful windy city of Chicago. She was born and raised in the Chicago suburbs and received both her bachelor’s and master’s degree in Diet & Exercise from Iowa State University. She was a 2015-2016 dietetic intern at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Following her internship, Lindsay aspires to combine her passion for nutrition, writing and health and wellness into a nutrition communications career that she will love for a lifetime.