Risotto is made easy — with virtually no cleanup — thanks to this one-bag method.
Fall’s best veggies become even more delicious in this vegetable risotto recipe.
EASY, ONE-BAG RISOTTO RECIPEAlthough it may not feel like it, fall is just around the corner. This simple risotto makes fall’s best veggies even more delicious. Get the recipe at https://www.mysouthernhealth.com/fall-vegetable-risotto-recipe/
由 My Southern Health 发布于 2017年9月21日周四
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 15-ounce can low‐salt vegetable broth (undiluted)
- 3/4 cup Chablis or white cooking wine
- 1 handful chopped basil
- 14-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add flour to large oven cooking bag; twist end to close, then shake to coat inside surfaces.
- Add spinach and next five ingredients; squeeze bag to mix slightly.
- Add vegetable broth, wine, basil and beans; mix slightly and secure with cooking bag tie.
- Place bag on a baking pan, try to distribute all items in a single layer.
- Cut two small slits in the top of the bag.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Stir in cheese, salt and fresh pepper.