Skip the fried chicken this time, and enjoy this crispy, baked alternative.
Crunchy Baked Chicken
Add sweet potato fries and a spinach salad to complete this heart-healthy meal.
1 16-ounce package of boneless chicken tenderloins
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs or panko
Olive oil cooking spray
1 cup skim milk
- Place skim milk and breadcrumbs in separate bowls, with cooking spray close by.
- Using a fork, dip each chicken piece into the milk, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place coated chicken on cooking sheet, then spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Using a fork, turn each chicken piece over and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Want to add sweet potato fries? Check out this easy recipe.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (including fries): Serving Size: 1/4 recipe. Calories: 367. Total fat: 2.4 grams. Saturated fat: 0.1 grams. Sodium: 787 milligrams. Total carbohydrate: 55 grams. Dietary fiber: 5 grams. Protein: 31 grams.